Lake Chelan Historical Photo
BUILDING: R.W. Little Bldg.
Photo courtesy of the Chelan Museum – Visit their Site
The Chelan Motor Company was originally built in 1927 by Robert Little as a garage and a Ford Motor Company dealership; there were 40-50 cars in the valley then. Goodyear tires sold for $8 to $13. The two gas pumps visible under the overhang allowed cars to pull off the street to fill up. Now there is a real estate company on the ground floor and offices above.