Lake Chelan Historical Photo
Photo courtesy of the Chelan Museum – Visit their Site
In 1898 T.A. Wright owned a general merchandise store in a wooden false front building, which burned down in 1906. In 1907 the current building was built and was the home of Jackson & Co. General Merchandise until 1936 when it became the Furniture Market and then the Chelan Furniture Co. In 1978 the building was bought by SwimWorld.