We appreciate your support and thank you all for a wonderful year downtown!
- We rolled out our Historic Plaque program in partnership with the Historical Society featuring plaques with photos and descriptions for downtown buildings.
- Sip & Stroll – We raised more money than ever – 3 times the amount raised last year.
- Holiday Lighting – On the day after Thanksgiving, historic downtown Chelan was merry and bright as thousands of holiday lights a were turned on to illuminate the Christmas tree and sidewalks of our small town. We had an incredible turn out this year. We closed down and lit up the main intersection and had bonfires and marshmallow roasting. What a treat!
- Woodin Avenue Landing – We have made tremendous progress on this 3.5-year-old project. We’re currently looking at an HDCA/City/Rotary partnership to get this project done by Spring 2018.
- Small Town Christmas – We expanded activities and increased turnout for tree lighting and other activities.
- We completed our second electrical box wrap in December 2017. It has been placed on the box in front of Tin Lilly.
- We held three summer concerts at the Riverwalk Pavilion.
- We have all four committees functioning and meeting on a regular basis.
- We created strong partnerships with other organizations throughout the valley.
- We significantly increased our social media and traditional PR presence.